Calumet City Dentist - Calumet City Dental Office
Facilities and Equipment
In our office, we use only the best materials and technology.
- Digital X Rays: significantly reduce radiation to our patients
- Intra Oral Camera: To show and explain to patients exactly what we see if their mouths
- Panorex: a 360 degree scan of the teeth, head, sinuses and jaws to help detect and diagnose dental and oral pathologies
- Cephalometric XRay: a valuable tool in orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning--it captures a radiographic image of the side of the face
- Rotary Endodontic Files: highly flexible files to allow treatment of otherwise difficult root canals
- Velscope: an adjunctive tool to help dental professionals visualize oral tissue and aid in early detection of oral pathologies
- Nitrous Oxide: otherwise known as “laughing gas,” it helps ease anxious patients in a safe and effective way.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.